The following documents were produced by Barr Engineering as part of the Minimal Impacts Design Standards project.
Mediawiki, by default, provides the following warning when someone downloads certain file formats - Warning: This file type may contain malicious code. By executing it, your system may be compromised
. This appears to be the case for all Word and Excel documents. It may be true for other documents, such as .pdf, .jpg, etc. The MPCA has control of access to the wiki and any files that have been uploaded into the wiki.. However, if you have concerns for downloading material from the wiki, email Mike Trojan at the MPCA.
Documents for individual BMPs
Information for using the MIDS calculator for individual BMPs, BMPs in series, and lumping BMPs
Example applications for the MIDS calculator
- Overview of Minimal Impact Design Standards (MIDS)
- Performance goals for new development, re-development and linear projects
- Design Sequence Flowchart-Flexible treatment options
- Community Assistance Package
- MIDS calculator
- Training and workshop materials and modules
- Technical documents