|Standing water on permeable pavement area
- The surface of the permeable pavement area may become clogged with fine sediment over time. This might be due to high sediment loads from the pervious part of the drainage area or leaf debris in the fall.
- Vegetation growth in permeable pavement (especially important for interlocking pavers)
- Inlet clogged due to accumulated debris
- Clean the permeable pavement area (vacuuming)
- Test infiltration capacity of the surface
- Clean out inlets
- Check for sediment sources from the pervious part of the drainage area and correct.
- Check and if necessary correct issues with pretreatment if applicable.