- 13th Annual Road Salt Symposium, February 6, 2014
- Friends of the Mississippi River, February 13, 2014: Our Water in a Changing World: Climate Change and the Urban Watershed
- EPA Green Infrastructure Program 2014 webcast series
- MECA 2014 Erosion Control & Stormwater Management Conference and Trade Show; Mystic Lake Conference Center, Prior Lake MN
- March 4, 2014 Pre-Conference Workshop
- March 5th – March 6, 2014 Conference
- University of Minnesota Stormwater Education Program: Stormwater U and Nonpoint source pollution Education for Municipal Officials (NEMO). For information on classes, workshops and other education events, visit the University of Minnesota's Stormwater Education website.
- University of Minnesota Erosion and Stormwater Management Certification Program: For more information on stormwater training for contractors, engineers, municipal, and industrial site staff see the Program website and the current class schedule.
- Northern Green Expo: January 8-10, Minneapolis Convention Center
- Nina Bassuk: Structural Soil: Growing Trees in Parking Lots and Sidewalks
- Peter MacDonagh: Environmental Benefits of Trees - Combining Biology & Engineering in an Urban Forest
- Jay Michels: Green Industry Legislative Forum: Green Industry Business Opportunities in Stormwater Management
/* Manually replaced by abbott Aug 6 '21 */