- EPA Green Infrastructure Program 2014 webcast series
- MECA 2014 Erosion Control & Stormwater Management Conference and Trade Show; Mystic Lake Conference Center, Prior Lake MN
- March 4, 2014 Pre-Conference Workshop
- March 5th – March 6, 2014 Conference
- Stormwater U-Innovations in BMPs; Tuesday, April 1, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. at Maplewood Community Center. $40.00. The workshop will be a series of short and informative presentations from local implements utilizing innovative designs, install techniques, maintenance strategies and stormwater best management practices, including soil amendments, iron enhanced sand filters, tree pits and trenches, stormwater harvesting, Hydro-excavation of buried utilities and more. [Register on line http://z.umn.edu/innovation]
- 15th Annual St. Croix Basin Conference Protecting the St Croix River Basin; April 8, University Center UW River Falls, Wisconsin
- University of Minnesota Stormwater Education Program: Stormwater U and Nonpoint source pollution Education for Municipal Officials (NEMO). For information on classes, workshops and other education events, visit the University of Minnesota's Stormwater Education website.
- University of Minnesota Erosion and Stormwater Management Certification Program: For more information on stormwater training for contractors, engineers, municipal, and industrial site staff see the Program website and the current class schedule.
/* Manually replaced by abbott Aug 6 '21 */