- When Chester Creek Floods. June 12, 2:00 PM- 7:30 PM, University of Minnesota Duluth. Minnesota Sea Grant is hosting an open house so that the public can learn about the economics of flood impacts and green infrastructure strategies to help reduce those impacts.
- . September 11, 8 AM- 5 PM, Minnesota Landscape Arboretum, Chaska, MN. The 2014 Clean Water Summit will focus on both the costs and benefits of green infrastructure, including economic, social, and ecological factors.
- University of Minnesota Stormwater Education Program: Stormwater U and Nonpoint source pollution Education for Municipal Officials (NEMO). For information on classes, workshops and other education events, visit the University of Minnesota's Stormwater Education website.
- University of Minnesota Erosion and Stormwater Management Certification Program: For more information on stormwater training for contractors, engineers, municipal, and industrial site staff see the Program website and the current class schedule.
- MECA 2014 Erosion Control & Stormwater Management Conference and Trade Show; Mystic Lake Conference Center, Prior Lake MN
- March 4, 2014 Pre-Conference Workshop
- March 5th – March 6, 2014 Conference
- Northern Green Expo: January 8-10,2014. Minneapolis Convention Center
- Nina Bassuk: Structural Soil: Growing Trees in Parking Lots and Sidewalks
- Peter MacDonagh: Environmental Benefits of Trees - Combining Biology & Engineering in an Urban Forest
- Jay Michels: Green Industry Legislative Forum: Green Industry Business Opportunities in Stormwater Management
- 13th Annual Road Salt Symposium, February 6, 2014
- Friends of the Mississippi River, February 13, 2014: Our Water in a Changing World: Climate Change and the Urban Watershed
- Stormwater U-Innovations in BMPs; Tuesday, April 1,2014 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. at Maplewood Community Center. $40.00. The workshop will be a series of short and informative presentations from local implements utilizing innovative designs, install techniques, maintenance strategies and stormwater best management practices, including soil amendments, iron enhanced sand filters, tree pits and trenches, stormwater harvesting, Hydro-excavation of buried utilities and more. Register on line at http://z.umn.edu/innovation
- 15th Annual St. Croix Basin Conference Protecting the St Croix River Basin; April 8, 2014 University Center UW River Falls, Wisconsin
/* Manually replaced by abbott Aug 6 '21 */