This screen shot provides output data for the following permeable pavement design:
- surface area = 3000 square feet;
- soil porosity = 0.40
- underdrain located 0.2 feet above the underlying soil;
- HSG C;
- drawdown time of 48 hours; and
- no contribution from adjacent impervious surfaces or upstream BMPs.
Output includes the following:
- Annual post-development TSS load, in pounds = EMC * surface area of peremable pavement = 54.50mg/L * 3000 square feet * conversion factor = 22 pounds
- Annual TSS load received from upstream BMP, in pounds = 0 since there is no contribution from impervious surfaces;
- Annual total TSS received by BMP = sum of the previous two terms = 22 pounds
- TSS removed via non-volume reduction treatment = 74%
- Total TSS removed via volume reduction and other treatment, expressed as a percent. This number is calculated by multiplying 74% by the fraction of infiltrated water passing through the underdrain by the fraction passing below the underdrain = 92% in this example;
- Annual TSS reduction in pounds = the above term multiplied by the total TSS received = 0.92 * 22 pounds = 20 pounds; and
- Remaining TSS load = Annual TSS received by BMP minus Annual TSS reduction = 2 pounds
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||09:20, 6 February 2013||1,413 × 500 (168 KB)||Mtrojan (Talk | contribs)|
There are no pages that link to this file.