Information: This page contains the following maps showing Minnesota's impaired waters:
- Minnesota impaired streams 2016 proposed. For more information see  or 
- Minnesota impaired lakes 2016 proposed. For more information see or 
- Minnesota impaired lakes 2016 proposed non mercury. For more information see or 
The Minnesota Pollution Control Agency maintains a website called Minnesota's impaired waters and TMDLs - Impaired waters viewer (IWAV) This site contains the following:
- the Impaired Waters Viewer (IWAV), which is an interactive map that allows users to find specific impaired waters in Minnesota. Clicking on a specific impaired water in the interactive map allows the user to view information about that impairment and provides access to reports and water quality monitoring data.
- shapefiles for 2014 assessed waters;
- shapefiles for TMDL/WRAPS project boundaries; and
- archived maps of impaired waters.
Maps may also be found for individual TMDL projects.
- Maps of Minnesota's impaired waters. To view the image click on the image. Most views show higher resolution depictions of the image.
Map illustrating Minnesota’s impaired streams as of 2012
Map illustrating Minnesota’s impaired lakes as of 2012
Map illustrating Minnesota’s impaired lakes as of2012.
Map illustrating Minnesota’s draft impaired streams as of 2014
Map illustrating Minnesota’s draft impaired lakes as of 2014