Industrial Stormwater Permit Information
Stormwater program for industrial activity webpage
2017-2018 seasonal information: Be sure to clean up any excess salt and sand you spread at your facility during the winter. Salt is effective only when the temperature is above 15 degrees; use sand for traction during cold weather events. Check out MPCA’s “Winter parking lot and sidewalk maintenance manual” for more info.
Industrial Stormwater Permit Information Access: Use this database to find detailed facility information about industrial stormwater facilities, including basic compliance information.
Industrial Stormwater e-Newsletters
- October 2017
- Industrial stormwater training opportunity!
- New facility contacts? Let us know!
- Stormwater improvements: Success stories wanted
- September 2017
- Featured article: How's the water?
- Breweries and distilleries: Do you need permit coverage?
- Hennepin County hazardous waste inspectors helping businesses, Minnesota’s waters
- MPCA permit file reviews: A compliance check
- Tips and tricks to manage winter salt storage and save money
- June 2017
- Mark your calendars for the next industrial stormwater training session!
- Overdue sampling forms: Lessons learned for permittees
- Sampling form communication, tools
- U of M’s Erosion and Stormwater Management Certification Program is now on Facebook and Twitter!
- Monthly visual inspection: Tips for rain event inspections
- We want to hear from you!
Other helpful information:
Technical guidance and information
Program contact information:
- Email: email@example.com
- Call the stormwater hotline: 651-757-2119 or 800-657-3804 (non-metro only)
- Engineering questions Brian Schweiss, 651-757-2709
- Fees contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact program staff: David Bodovinitz, 507-206-2654, Mary West, 651-757-2818
- Report a facility with compliance problems by using the Online Citizen Complaint form.