Industrial Stormwater Permit Information
Stormwater program for industrial activity webpage
Industrial Stormwater Digital Document Library Digital Document Library
**NEW!** The Industrial Stormwater Digital Document Library provides guidance to help industrial stormwater facility staff meet the requirements of the industrial stormwater permit and assist with overall stormwater management. In addition to general guidance documents, the Digital Document Library has example documents that stormwater staff are using to manage their stormwater discharges. Common examples of documents in the library include:
- inspection and checklists and forms,
- site plan review checklists,
- guidance documents * resources
- standard operating procedures.
All documents in the Digital Document Library are available for all site users to download and use. MPCA staff will review all materials to ensure their compliance with the industrial stormwater prior to posting in the Digital Document Library.
Industrial Stormwater Permit Information Access: Use this database to find detailed facility information about industrial stormwater facilities, including basic compliance information.
Industrial Stormwater e-Newsletters
- October 2017
- Industrial stormwater training opportunity!
- New facility contacts? Let us know!
- Stormwater improvements: Success stories wanted
- September 2017
- Featured article: How's the water?
- Breweries and distilleries: Do you need permit coverage?
- Hennepin County hazardous waste inspectors helping businesses, Minnesota’s waters
- MPCA permit file reviews: A compliance check
- Tips and tricks to manage winter salt storage and save money
- June 2017
- Mark your calendars for the next industrial stormwater training session!
- Overdue sampling forms: Lessons learned for permittees
- Sampling form communication, tools
- U of M’s Erosion and Stormwater Management Certification Program is now on Facebook and Twitter!
- Monthly visual inspection: Tips for rain event inspections
- We want to hear from you!
Other helpful information:
Technical guidance and information
Program contact information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the stormwater hotline: 651-757-2119 or 800-657-3804 (non-metro only)
- Engineering questions Brian Schweiss, 651-757-2709
- Fees contact: email@example.com
- Contact program staff: David Bodovinitz, 507-206-2654, Melissa Wenzel, 651-757-2816, Mary West, 651-757-2818
- Report a facility with compliance problems by using the Online Citizen Complaint form.