NOTE: you have arrived at a step in the Design Sequence Flow Chart. This flow chart is used to determine your performance goal. For more information see this link
SELECT FLEXIBLE TREATMENT OPTION 3
Off-site mitigation (including banking or cash or treatment on another project, as determined by the local authority) equivalent to the volume reduction performance goal can be used in areas selected in the following order of preference:
- Locations that yield benefits to the same receiving water that receives runoff from the original construction activity.
- Locations within the same Department of Natural Resources (DNR) catachment area as the original construction activity.
- Locations in the next adjacent DNR catchment area up-stream.
- Locations anywhere within the local authority's jurisdiction.
It was determined that Flexible Treatment Option 2 is not feasible.
You have completed the flow chart
- If you created a book documenting your steps in the flow chart, create a pdf document and save the pdf document to your computer. You can then disable the book function.
- NOTE: The wiki always keeps the most recent working version of your book in memory. However, if you start a new book, you will lose the previous book.