NOTE: you have arrived at a step in the Design Sequence flow Chart. This flow chart is used to determine your performance goal. For more information see this link
Select Flexible treatment Option 2
- No infiltration practices allowed
- Explore non-infiltration volume reduction practices
- Provide soil borings or report from a professional geologist or geotechnical engineer
Flexible Treatment Option 2 (FTO #2)
Applicant attempts to comply with the following conditions:
- Achieve volume reduction to the maximum extent practicable (as determined by the Local Authority), and
- Remove 60 percent of the annual total phosphorus load, and
- options considered and presented shall examine the merits of relocating project elements to address varying soil conditions and other constraints across the site.
Information: Previous step:
It was determined that karst is present within 1000 feet of the site and the BMP cannot be reloacted so that it is more than 1000 feet from karst
You have completed the flow chart
If you created a book documenting your steps in the flow chart, create a pdf document and save the pdf document to your computer. You can then disable the book function.
NOTE: The wiki always keeps the most recent working version of your book in memory. However, if you start a new book, you will lose the previous book.