NOTE: you have arrived at a step in the Design Sequence Flow Chart. This flow chart is used to determine your performance goal. For more information see this link
Select Flexible Treatment Option (FTO) 2
- Provide regulations and/or cost estimates documenting infeasibility of meeting the original Performance goal
Flexible Treatment Option 2 (FTO #2)
Applicant attempts to comply with the following conditions:
- Achieve volume reduction to the maximum extent practicable (as determined by the Local Authority), and
- Remove 60 percent of the annual total phosphorus load, and
- Options considered and presented shall examine the merits of relocating project elements to address varying soil conditions and other constraints across the site.
It was determined that
- there are no site conditions that prevent infiltration and there are no adverse surface water hydrologic impacts from infiltration practices, but
- there are zoning and land use requirements that make the Performance Goal not feasible and BMP relocation is not feasible; or
- there are existing or proposed structures or infrastructure that make the Performance Goal not feasible and BMP relocation is not feasible.
You have completed the flow chart
If you created a book documenting your steps in the flow chart, create a pdf document and save the pdf document to your computer. You can then disable the book function.
NOTE: The wiki always keeps the most recent working version of your book in memory. However, if you start a new book, you will lose the previous book.