NOTE: you have arrived at a step in the Design Sequence Flow Chart. This flow chart is used to determine your performance goal. For more information see this link
Select Flexible treatment Option 2
- Provide documentation of offsite runon to project area
- Provide documentation of lack of right-of-way
Flexible Treatment Option 2 (FTO #2)
Applicant attempts to comply with the following conditions:
- Achieve volume reduction to the maximum extent practicable (as determined by the Local Authority), and
- Remove 60 percent of the annual total phosphorus load, and
- Options considered and presented shall examine the merits of relocating project elements to address varying soil conditions and other constraints across the site.
It was determined that the site is linear, there are constraints due to lack of right-of-way or off/site drainage and/or rate control requirements, and a reasonable effort to acquire all of the right-of-way cannot be made.
You have completed the flow chart