Below are live webinars and videos created to provide MS4s with assistance on implementing their Stormwater Pollution Prevention Programs (SWPPPs). All videos have been converted to YouTube videos, and can be accessed by clicking on the blue text. Check back often as more videos are to come.
Information: If there are any topics you would like to see covered in a video or webinar, lets us know by leaving a comment in the "help improve this page" box below.
2020 General Permit TMDL Application Form Webinars and Presentations
- MS4 Permit Application form (Excel spreadsheet) Overview - Feb. 16, 2021 Webex meeting
- Powerpoint of February 16-includes links to helpful resources
- Written responses to questions submitted during February 16 webinar
- South Metro Mississippi River TSS TMDL - February 23, 2021 Webex meeting recording- NOTE: Video states incorrectly how to document if you are meeting the WLA. See Powerpoint document with corrected information.
- Powerpoint of February 23-includes links to helpful resources Updated to reflect guidance on how to complete 'Reductions for WLAs met' tab using a loading rate. See pages 14 & 15 of the document.
- Categorical Wasteload Allocations and the TMDL Application Form - March 9, 2021 Webex recording
- Powerpoint of March 9, 2021 Categorical WLA webinar - includes links to helpful resources
- Question and Answer -March 23, 2021 Webex Meeting recording
- Powerpoint slides from April 6 TMDL Application Form webinar. Includes links to helpful resources.
- April 6, 2021 Webex meeting recording
- Overview of the MS4 Part 2 Permit Application (PDF) and public notice process - Feb. 10, 2021 Webex meeting
- Overview of the MPCA Simple Estimator - Feb. 18, 2021 Zoom meeting
- MS4 Audit Process
- Self-Audit Guidance
- How to use the Notice of Termination/Permit Modification Form
- MS4 Program Overview and minimum control measures (MCM) descriptions
- Parks Maintenance and Stormwater Protection Employee Training
- Rain Garden Maintenance Employee Training