- ASTM standard D2487-00 Standard Practice for Classification of Soils for Engineering Purposes (Unified Soil Classification System)
- Bouwer, H. and R. C. Rice]. 1989. Effect of Water Depth in Ground-water Recharge Basins on Infiltration. Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, Vol. 115, No. 4, pp. 556-567.
- Georgia Stormwater Management Manual. 2001.
- Glover, R.. 1960. Mathematical Derivations as Pertain to Ground-water Recharge. Report CER60REG70. Agricultural Research Service, USDA, Fort Collins, Colorado. 81 pp.
- Hantush, M., 1967. Use of Soil Texture, Bulk Density and Slope of water Retention Curve to Predict Saturated Hydraulic Conductivity. Water Resources Research, 3(1): 227-234.
- Metropolitan Council. 2001. Urban Small Sites Best Management Practice Manual.
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. 2000. Best Management Practices Manual.
- Natural Resources Conservation Service. 1986. Urban Hydrology for Small Watersheds, Technical Release 55 (TR-55).
- Rawls, W., D. Brakensiek, and K. Saxton. 1982. Estimation of Soil Water Properties. Transactions of the American Society of Agricultural Engineers. Vol. 25, No. 5, pp. 1316 – 1320 and 1328.
- Rawls, W., D. Giminez, and R. Grossman, 1998. Use of Soil Texture, Bulk Density and Slope of water Retention Curve to Predict Saturated Hydraulic Conductivity. ASAE. Vol. 41(4), pp. 983 – 988.
- South Washington Watershed District (SWWD). 2005. 2004 Infiltration Monitoring Program Final Report. Emmons and Olivier Resources, Inc.
- United States Department of Agriculture Natural Resources Conservation Service. 1975. TR-55, Urban Hydrology for Small Watersheds. Washington D.C..
- U.S. Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service. 2005. National Soil Survey Handbook, title 430-VI.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency June 2003. When are Storm Water Discharges Regulated as Class V Wells.
- University of Wisconsin – Extension. 2000. Wisconsin Storm Water Manual: Technical Design Guidelines for Storm Water Management Practices.
- Winer, R. 2000. National Pollutant Removal Performance Database.
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources]. 2004. Site Evaluation for Stormwater Infiltration Conservation Practice Standard 1002.
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources. 2004. Infiltration Basin Conservation Practice Standard 1003.
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources. Personal conversation with Roger Bannerman. July 2005.
/* Manually replaced by abbott Aug 6 '21 */