Revision as of 19:49, 1 November 2012
- ASCE/EPA International Stormwater Best Management Practices (BMP) Database.
- Atlanta Regional Commission, 2001. Georgia Stormwater Management Manual.
- Caraco, D. and R. Claytor. 1997. Stormwater BMP Design Supplement for Cold Climates. Center for Watershed Protection, Ellicott City, MD.
- Center for Watershed Protection (CWP), 2004. Stormwater Pond and Wetland Maintenance Guidebook (draft). Prepared for Tetra Tech, Inc. and USEPA Office of Science and Technology.
- Metropolitan Council, 2001. Urban Small Sites Best Management Practice Manual.
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency, 2000. Protecting Water Quality in Urban Areas.
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Permit No. MN R100001: General Permit Authorization to Discharge Stormwater Associated with Construction Activity under the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System / State Disposal System Permit Program. August 1, 2003.
- Natural Resources Conservation Service. Conservation Practice Standard – Pond (Code 378), February 2005.
- Stormwater Manager’s Resource Center Web site, Construction Standards/Specifications for Ponds. www.stormwatercenter.net, site updated 2004.
- Toronto and Region Conservation Authority SWAMP Program. Storm Water Management Facility Sediment Maintenance Guide. Prepared by Greenland International Consulting Company.
- US Environmental Protection Agency (1999). Combined Sewer Overflow Technology Fact Sheet: Floatables Control. United States Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Water, Washington, DC. EPA 832-F99-008.
- Vermont Agency of Natural Resources, April, 2002. The Vermont Stormwater Manual.
- Weiss, P.T., J.S. Gulliver and A.J. Erickson, 2005. The Cost and Effectiveness of Stormwater Management Practices: Final Report. University of Minnesota, St. Anthony Falls Hydraulic Laboratory, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 99p.
- Winer, R. National Pollutant Removal Performance Database, 2000.
This is the last section of the chapter addressing stormwater ponds. To return to the previous section, click here.