The information on pretreatment was updated in 2016. The following people contributed to these updates.
RESPEC Consulting and Services, and contract team
- Andrew Erickson: Ph.D.., P.E.
- John Gulliver: Ph.D., P.E.
- Alan Leak: P.E., RESPEC
- Paul Marston, CFM RESPEC
- Lee Rosen: P.E., CFM, Project Manager for RESPEC
- Scott Struck: Ph.D., P.E., Geosyntec
- Katy Thompson, PE, CFM, Project Manager for RESPEC
- Bruce Wilson: M.S., Senior Scientist, RESPEC
Technical support and review team
- Ross Bintner: P.E., Environmental Engineer, City of Edina
- Jesse Carlson, Water Resource Manager, City of Savage
- Noah Czech: Stormwater Compliance Specialist, City of St. Cloud
- Mike Isensee: CPESC, Administrator, Middle St. Croix Watershed Management Organization
- Chris Kleist: Project Coordinator, City of Duluth
- Forrest Kelley: Regulatory and Construction Program Manager, Capitol Region Watershed District
- Jon Lennander: P.E., City of Fridley
- Joe Mulcahy: Environmental Analyst, Environmental Services, Metropolitan Council of the Twin Cities
- Greg Wilson: P.E., Barr Engineering
Minnesota Pollution Control Agency staff
- David Fairbairn: Ph.D.
- Mike Findorff: P.E.
- Anne Gelbmann
- Todd Smith: P.E.
- Mike Trojan: Ph.D.