Warning: This page is an edit and testing page use by the wiki authors. It is not a content page for the Manual. Information on this page may not be accurate and should not be used as guidance in managing stormwater.
A tour of the Minnesota Stormwater Manual content
This page provides an overview and tour of the content in the Minnesota Stormwater Manual. The focus is on understanding content. There is other guidance on the manual wiki, including the following.
Types of information in the Manual
A good way to see the types of information in the Manual is to click on Index (Categories) in the left toolbar. Categories are a way of grouping links to pages that have a similar theme or subject matter. Visualizing the categories provides insight into the information in the Manual.
Some examples of the information in the Manual include the following.
- Technical: The Manual mainly provides technical information to users. Examples include the following. The links following each item provide example pages in the Manual.
- Design of best management practices (BMPs) 
- Construction of BMPs 
- Operation and maintenance of BMPs 
- Assessment of BMP performance 
- Models 
- Pollutant information 
- Pollutant removal 
- Permit (Regulatory)
- Case studies
- Fact sheets
- Checklists and inspection sheets
- Cost information
Images (photos, schematics, etc.)
Events, News, Funding