To download the calculator, link here. To see changes from Version 2, link here. Note that Version 3 is Windows 10 compliant and Version 2 files can be loaded into Version 3.
Article in Land and Water Magazine
. Minimal Impact Development Standards: A New Cutting Edge in Stormwater Management (September-October, 2016 issue).
This page provides links to pages that address the Minimal Impact Design Standards (MIDS).
Link to the MIDS webpage for access to webex presentations, additional technical documents, meeting minutes.
- Overview of Minimal Impact Design Standards (MIDS)
- Minimal Impact Design Standards (MIDS) workgroup
- Performance goals for new development, re-development and linear projects
- Design Sequence Flowchart-Flexible treatment options
- Design sequence flow chart
- Community Assistance Package
- MIDS calculator
- Calculator - link to the MIDS calculator
- User’s Guide
- Requirements, recommendations and information for using specific BMPs in the MIDS calculator
- MIDS calculator sample exercises
- Comparison of MIDS calculator, EPA calculator, P8, and WinSLAMM
- Updates to the MIDS calculator
- Exercises from MIDS calculator workshops
- Things to look for when reviewing MIDS calculator files and submissions
- Performance curves for MIDS calculator
- Training and workshop materials and modules
- Technical documents
- MIDS calculator videos
- MIDS calculator tips and information for maximizing volume retention